You will find Albatros in Ouranoupolis, a graphical village located in the 3rd peninsula of the region of Chalkidiki! Ouranoupolis constitutes an ideal base for a daily private trip, as it is located next to the Ark of Orthodoxy, Mount Athos, as it is also a breath away from magical beaches! Explore with us the imposing monasteries of Mount Athos, the island of Ammouliani, the only populated island in Chalkidiki, the Drenia Islands and Vourvourou. Discover the magical beaches of Chalkidiki that look like earthly paradises.
So we urge you to choose the best company and try something different in this vacation, aside from the ordinary…
ALBATROS makes a trip by sea a pleasure! It has a captain and crew, so that you can enjoy a carefree cruise, with no duties and responsibilities! It can host up to 8 people! It also features all necessary rescue equipment, so that you can have a safe trip…
- Type: Saronic 1190
- Year built: 2004
- Total length: 11.90
- Width: 3.80
- Engine: iveko nef 370×2
- Auxiliary inflatable 2,50 m (tender)
- Cabins: 1
- Captain/crew: 2 people
- Guests: up to 8 people
- Available BBQ (upon request)
Free provided equipment:
- Snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels)
- Fishing equipment
- Living room with dining area
- Cabin with beds on the boat’s prow
- WC – Shower
- Seating and dining area
- Space with comfortable mattress for sunbathing
- Swimming platform and ladder
- Shower with fresh water
Τhe recommended trips are the following:
- Ouranoupoli – Mount Athos (3-5 hours).
- Ouranoupoli – Vourvourou (6 hours).
- Ouranoupoli – Mount Athos – Vourvourou (8 hours).
- Ouranoupoli – Ammouliani – Drenia (3 hours).
- Sunset (5 hours).
- Fishing Trip (min 3 hours).
You may also create your own trip. Please visit the page “Create your own trip“.
For more information, contact us either over the phone or by completing the contact form below and we will be pleased to serve you.
Address: Ouranoupoli 63075, Chalkidiki
Phone: (+30) 6978 344-647