Captain's House Seaside Restaurant
Address: Panormo, Rethymno, 740 57, Crete
Phone: (+30)28340 513-52
Restaurant “Captain’s House” has been operating since 1985 in the village of Panormo in the Rethymno region. Today, it’s owner Apostolis, as a true captain, is at the head of the family business. Together with his friendly and cheerful team, he is always happy with his guests.
If you stay in Panormo, here are a few reasons to visit the Captain’s House:
- This is a completely renovated historic building by the sea, one-minute walk from the two sandy beaches of the village. In addition to the restaurant, it also has modern apartments with all amenities.
- The restaurant's terrace offers cool views of the sea and the Panormo pier. It is especially beautiful here at sunset.
- Considered the best place in the area to eat fish and seafood. The locals choose it for their food.
- All salads are prepared from local fruits and vegetables. You can see and choose your fish before the order. Cretan “raki” or wine complements the food the best way.
- Here you can also enjoy your favorite drink. You can choose from different types of coffee and tea, light and heavy drinks, juices, as well as sweet and ice cream.