CitySightseeing Athens & Piraeus
City Sightseeing-Athens and Piraeus is a member of a famous global brand, an easily recognizable banner, one which ensures customers tours of quality and excellence worldwide.
The tours provide the perfect way to see all the best sights and attractions in each city. The unique 24 hour ticket over 2 days , offering the “Hop On-Hop Off” facility, means that people can explore each destination at their own leisure and can rely on a schedule to ensure minimum waiting.
The City Sightseeing - Athens & Piraeus -open top red bus tours operate daily every 30 minutes from 08.30 until 21.00. The Terminal in Athensis on Syntagma Square, , and in Piraeus it is right outside the main Cruise Ship Terminal.
The duration of the two tours take 90 minutes for the Athens and 70 minutes for the Piraeus tour. These two tours interchange at the Acropolis.
Both tours trace the history and culture of Athens & Piraeus in 11 languages from Ancient times up to today’s modern times. The ticket is the passport to unrivalled freedom, so they can get off at any bus stop and then rejoin a later bus.
City Sightseeing – Athens and Piraeus - offers tourists many unique benefits.
- FREE WiFi IN ALL OF OUR BUSES
- 2 FREE WALKING TOURS daily
- 1 FREE PHOTO TOUR daily
- A SECOND FREE DAY TOUR
- 10% DISCOUNT ON ANY CITY SIGHTSEEING WORLD WIDE BY PRESENTING YOUR TICKET
- SAFETY SEAT BELTS
- LUXURY BROCHURES WITH A DETAILED MAP AND USEFUL TRAVELERS’ TIPS
- A FREE PONCHO IN THE RARE CASE OF RAIN
- REDUCTIONS TO SEVERAL PRIVATE MUSEUMS AND VARIOUS SHOPS BY PRESENTING OUR BUS TICKET
- INNOVATIVE Multi-lingual COMMENTARY IN 11 LANGUAGES
- FRIENDLY PROFESSIONAL AND Multi-lingual STAFF
Address: 49 Markou Botsari St., 11742, Athens
Phone: (+30) 210 922-06-04
(+30) 210 921-00-64
Ermou Str, Monastiraki