Eurochange hellas S.A., established in 1993, is the largest non-banking institution licensed by the Bank of Greece for the provision of foreign exchange services throughout Greece.
Currently, we have the most extensive network of retail bureaux de change in Greece with 28 branches throughout the country, including several central Athens locations as well as Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”, Thessaloniki, Piraeus, Rhodes, Mykonos and Santorini.
Our strength and depth of expertise, allied to the continual pursuit of excellence is the foundation upon which our reputation has been built over many years. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, innovation, reliability and friendliness. We are ‘your foreign exchange expert’ and looking forward to being of service to you.
Take full advantage of:
- Our Special pricing service ‘Click & Collect’.
- Our special rates and deals for the currency you need by contacting our central branch at 800 11 39900.
- Our ‘Buy / Sell Back’ service to refund you EXACTLY the money you gave us in your initial transaction.
- Control your budget buying your currency before your flight and estimate accurately every cost.
- Our branches in Athens and Piraeus are open 365 days a year from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, while three branches at Athens International Airport operate 24 hours a day..
- Of course it is available! You can sell or buy any main currency with a simple visit to any of our branches.
- We deliver your order at your place in a day and time that works for you with a simple phone call at: 800 11 39900.
- Our experienced, attentive and polite staff will serve you quickly and professionally.
Our years of expertise and our longstanding collaborations with the Athens International Airport, the Port Authority of Piraeus, the biggest Tour Operators and Hotel Groups in the country, testify: Reliability, Trust and Confidence in the hundreds of thousands of customers we serve every year with great honor.
- Currency exchange
We buy and sell more than 50 different currencies at the best market prices.
- Traveler’s Cheques – Personal/Bank Cheques
We buy traveler’s checks and personal or bank checks in foreign currency.
- Buying foreign currency
Use your credit/debit card to buy your foreign currency.
- Money Transfers
Send money worldwide with the MoneyGram service.
- International payments
Remittances abroad in any bank account per world.
- VAT refund to non EU residents in partnership with Global Blue and Premier Tax Refund firms.
- Travel insurance in partnership with Mondial Assistance.
In conjunction with Global Blue and Premier Tax Refund, the world leaders in Tax Refund services, we provide cash refunds for non E.U. citizens who have made purchases in Greece and received tax refund cheques from affiliated stores.
Once your refund cheques have been stamped by Customs, simply take them to either of the eurochange branches below to receive the refund amount (VAT minus the Global Refund administration fee) in cash.
Global Refund facilities are available at:
Address: 12 offices in Greece