The Klimataria fish restaurant was born out of our love for traditional food, always prepared by us using the best, fresh ingredients generously offered by Corfu’s nature.
Nikos and Lilly prepare all the dishes daily: Nikos all the fresh fish and all the spicy and hot dishes; and Lilly the fresh salads and the delightful desserts.
At the Klimataria fish restaurant, we take great pride in the excellence and freshness of our ingredients and the high quality of our dishes; when it comes to our food, we will make no compromises!
The Klimataria fish restaurant menu emphasizes the use of fresh seafood and other seasonal ingredients for our dishes.
Therefore, our menu varies according to what is fresh in the local Corfiot market at any given time. Of course, you may always preorder in time the fish or local specialty of your desire, so that we may have an opportunity to search for it and have it ready for you to enjoy upon your visit.
We suggest the following:
- «Kolokythokeftedes» (courgette balls)
- «Htapodi ksidato» (finely sliced boiled octopus with vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, and olive oil)
- «Psari bianco» (fish in a lemon, garlic, and olive oil stew, also called fish Bianco)
- «Gavros marinatos» (fresh anchovies marinated in lemon juice, with garlic, olive oil, and parsley).
- «Psari bourdeto» (fish in a spicy red tomato sauce). This is Nico’s specialty!
Vegetarian, Vegan, and gluten-free options are also available.
Benitses, Corfu 490 84
(+30) 26610 712-01