Built in 1913, “Spitaki” (the little house) is one of the oldest buildings in the village of Pefkos. Inhabited by the same family until 1991 when the restaurant was formed, the original structure remains unchanged.
As with most traditional Greek island homes, the building comprises one room in which the family lived, cooked and slept. This now houses the Restaurant’s kitchen and despite necessary modernization still contains the original brick and tile oven that we occasionally use to slowly prepare the traditional dishes offered in the restaurant.
All our dishes are freshly prepared on the premises and adhere to the traditional method of Greek cuisine. We continue to tailor these recipes to suit modern eating habits and health concerns, producing dishes which are light and substantive, whilst avoiding the heavy red sauce and strong oil flavour so commonly associated with Greek food.
Address: Pefkos, 85107 Lindos Rhodes
Phone: (+30) 22440 480-02