Pomegranate Wellness Spa Hotel
One of the best spa hotels in Greece, with amazing Spa facilities, lagoon-style and infinite pools, three fine dining restaurants, four bars and a night club, and the biggest musical fountain with a laser show in Balkans, the Pomegranate Spa Hotel offers premium accommodation and high-end luxury experiences to its guests.
There are 172 luxurious rooms and suites, spread across 3 buildings connected by wonderful landscaped gardens. All have modern interiors, comfortable beds with memory-foam mattresses, modern bathrooms with hydro massage bathtubs and luxurious amenities by Apivita. Spacious balconies or terraces offer beautiful garden or sea views.
130 spacious rooms in three categories, all decorated with high-class materials, finest fabrics and exclusive Mediterranean-style interiors. Custom-designed furnishings include a queen or twin beds, a comfortable sofa and an office desk.
- Economy – located in main building, with views of Toroneos Gulf and the main road
- Garden View – situated in various garden sites of the resort
- Side Sea View – featuring balconies with large sitting areas and views of Aegean Sea, Mount Olympus, or Mount Athos.
28 luxurious suites in three categories (Junior, Standard and Superior Junior), all feature carefully designed spacious living areas, luxurious king-size beds and modern bathrooms. Ideal for those seeking the extra comfort at their holidays.
A large space, combining bedroom and living areas, can accommodate up to 4 persons. Junior suites overlook the beautiful, landscaped gardens of the hotel.
Standard Suites have separate living and dining areas, and offer beautiful side sea views or garden views. Up to 4 persons.
Superior Junior Suite
A large space, designed in contemporary style and bright colors, combines the bedroom, living and dining rooms. Spacious bathroom with twin vanity units and walk-in rain shower system. Up to 3 persons.
Prestige Suites Collection
The Prestige Collection includes luxury Family Suites and eight exclusive thematic suites, each with its own unique design and amazing views. Ranging from 60 to 160 sqm, these suites are designed to meet the highest client expectations. Modern bathrooms come with luxurious hydro-massage bathtubs and/or walk-in rain shower and toiletries by Chopard & Hermes.
Some of the extras for Prestige Collection guests include the in-suite express check-in, a welcome package (champaign, fruits and sweets) and a private beach gazebo.
Ideal for families with up to 5 persons. Their spacious areas of 80 sqm include two separate bedrooms, two bathrooms (hydro-massage bathtub and walk-in shower), a separate living room and a dining area. Located on the top floors, with large balconies, these suites offer magnificent views of the Aegean Sea, the olive groves and the landscaped gardens.
- The open plan Tokyo Suite, designed in aquamarine colors, features an open double shower in a living room area. Exclusively for couples.
- The stylish family-friendly New York Suite with pastel toned decorations, has an extensive balcony with views of the gardens and water fountains.
- The Ludovicus Suite is decorated in earthy colors, with distinctive Louis XV style chandeliers.
- The 167 sqm Moscow Suite, in a wonderful location with views stretching out over the Aegean sea, with a private elevator, spacious living room with a dining area, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private office.
- The signature Pomegranate Suite, located in a prime position with stunning sea views, is an ideal choice for a luxury stay of a couple.
- The top-of-the-line Presidential Suite, with two bedrooms, a living room, a lounge area including a dining space, and extra spacious balcony with spectacular views of the Aegean sea.
- The biggest (650 sqm, up to 15 guests) and most expensive Royal Suite features a private infinity pool with sea salt water and panoramic sea views. Its exclusive benefits include dedicated concierge services, VIP transfers and a room service with a la carte restaurants’ menu.
Food and Drink
There are three fine dining venues, where you can enjoy a healthy and fabulous Greek, Mediterranean and international cuisine prepared by the executive chef Vasilis Panagopoulos and his team. The four bar venues within a hotel offer fresh juices, specialty cocktails and an extended list of premium spirits, in a comfortable lounge areas with great views.
Zeus Main Restaurant, with open kitchen cooking, offers rich buffet with tasty local products for breakfast and Greek and international dishes for dinner. Thematic nights (twice a week) include Italian, Asian, Greek, and Seafood nights, and a Champaign breakfast on Sunday. There are specially prepared dishes tailored to guests with dietary needs (gluten-free, lactose-free, nut free).
Myrtales Restaurant offers authentic Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, prepared in a modern way, and a variety of Greek wines. Unique culinary experience, combined with the best views of the Aegean sea and Mount Olympus.
Zakuro (“pomegranate” in Japanese) is the hotel’ brand new sushi bar, where you can taste authentic sashimi, maki rolls or nigiri sushi, complemented by sake or specially selected wines.
The Roof Garden is a unique relaxation space to enjoy a la carte restaurants’ menu at the comfortable lounge areas, with breathtaking sunset view to the sea and Mount Olympus. It can be easily transformed into party venue for a small family dinner, romantic celebration for two or a big cocktail celebration.
The Beach Bar Jason serves refreshing drinks, beers, coffees, premium ice creams, seasonal fruits and light snacks.
The Pool Bar Artemis is located at the new infinity pool, and serves a huge variety of sandwiches, salads, pasta dishes, premium ice creams and fresh seasonal fruits, as well as a complete a la carte menu. Greek and foreign beers, wines and a wide selection of spirits.
Pomegranate the Club offers a unique entertainment experience with celebrity hosts and DJs, amazing sound systems, interactive LED video walls and laser projections. Private events can also be organized.
The all-day Main Bar Athena in the hotel’s lobby is an ideal place to enjoy your morning coffee, or you after-dinner drink. It offers a great selection of signature and classic, wines by the glass, local spirits and craft beers.
Wellness and Spa
Pomegranate Hotel is considered as the best Spa hotel in Halkidiki, and one of the best Mediterranean Spa destinations. The Afrodita Roa Spa, spread across 1.800 sqm offers stunning wellness facilities, in which you can enjoy the most rejuvenating and unique spa experiences.
You can choose from a wide range of relaxing spa massages (in one of the atmospheric treatment rooms or in a spa cabin by the beach), thalassotherapy body and facial treatments. Professional masseuses and consultants will offer meticulously tailored experiences you will never forget. Daily and multi-day spa packages can be personalized to your needs and desires.
The amazing SpaPark facilities, offered on complimentary basis, include a seawater indoor swimming pool with 7 séparée relaxation cabanas, Finnish and Russian saunas, the largest byzantine hammam in Greece, various herbal steam rooms, a cryotherapy/snow chamber, mist showers, whirlpool baths, reflexology and mud therapies.
There is also a hair and beauty salon, a fitness room and a professionally equipped gym, featuring Technogym cardio machines.
Pools and Beaches
There are three pools, fitted perfectly into the surrounding landscape. A zero-edge lagoon style swimming pool, the signature “Mickey Mouse” styled shallow swimming pool and the brand new 1.200 sqm infinity pool, located by the main beach, featuring aqua complex with Jacuzzi tub, kids’ pool and refreshing bar with bar stools right in the water. All outdoor swimming pools are monitored by a certified lifeguard.
There is a private beach with luxury sunbeds and gazebos, beach bar service, and beautiful views of Mount Olympus. Water sports facilities provide courses and activities for jet ski, waterski, stand up paddling (SUP), windsurfing, extreme ringo, parasailing and renting a boat.
Fun for Kids
An experienced animation team prepares on a daily basis a thorough schedule of activities for children and their parents.
The Pomeland Kids Club offers daily animation program, divided into themed days:
- Pirates, Indians, Gods of Olympus
- Days of nature, art, superheroes, Olympic days
- Every Monday the little guests become real Chefs, honing their skills and knowledge in the preparation of Greek salad, pizza, cookies and delicious pancakes
- Sports program for children includes exercises, darts, mini golf, mini basketball, water games, ring throwing, mini bowling, and interesting quests
- At the end of the day, a mini disco pleases everyone with famous hits and favorite choreographies
Weddings and Honeymoons
An experienced wedding experts’ team of Pomegranate will be pleased to help you create a simple wedding ceremony or the wedding of your dreams, complete with every essential detail you’ve always envisioned.
The Pomegranate Hotel is a perfect setting for an unforgettable wedding, for your honeymoon vacations or for a romantic getaway in Greece.
The concierge team is available to offer VIP services, including yachts rentals, restaurants and clubs’ reservations, transportation and limousine services.
Nea Potidea, Halkidiki
(+30) 23730 430-70
Book more than 5 nights at Pomegranate Wellness Spa Hotel and enjoy the extra benefits:
- Complimentary Arrival / Departure Airport Transfers (total value of 130€);
- Free 15 min. massage by the sea at Spa Gazebo (one per adult);
- Unlimited free SpaPark access;
- Welcome Package, incl. bottle of wine & fresh fruits upon arrival.
Join the "Pomegranate Loyalty Club" and get an instant extra discount of 5%. This discount is not included in the price you see at Grekomania website. It applies immediately after your registration on a hotel’s booking website. Learn more
Book early and save up to 15% off your stay
Save an extra 5% Off on your stay at Pomegranate Wellness Spa Hotel. Applies over any other offers and discounts.
More hotels in Nea Potidea
Set on Halkidiki's narrowest strip of land, next to the sea and a rare protected wetland Portes Lithos is ideal for people seeking out relaxation combined with inspired culture and eclectic style. Learn more
15% Off with Early Booking, plus 5% Extra discount by Grekomania