Grecotel Amirandes Exclusive Resort
Address: Gouves, Crete
Phone: (+30)28970 411-03
Τhe villas feature indulgent high tech details such as home cinema, private gyms & state-of-the-art bathrooms with colour therapy and aromatherapy Jacuzzi bathtubs.
• Extensive landscaped grounds (70,000 m²) on the north coast of Crete
• Three sandy beaches including reserved villa beach area
• 205 luxurious rooms, bungalows, suites, villas and residences – many with private pools
• Olympic-sized seawater outdoor pool, indoor pool and over 58 private Amirandes ‘Star Pools’ with star lights, temperature control and smooth current
• Accommodation with designer furniture, sun beds, love seats, gazebos & private sun bathing terraces
• State-of-the-art bathrooms, including colour- and aroma-therapy Jacuzzi bathtubs
• 10 Restaurants & Bars
• Library with Wi-Fi Internet
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Private Greek Orthodox Chapel
• Beach wedding services
• Elixir Alchemy Spa
• Jewellery, clothing & holiday boutiques
• Golf Academy - Meetings & Function spaces
• Three floodlit tennis courts
• Multi-sport area for 5x5 football, basketball etc.
• Outdoor amphitheatre - Watersports Centre (sailing, canoeing, kayak)
• Grecoland Children’s Club - Tasty Corner’ Kids’ Free Lunch Buffet.
• Multilingual staff
• 24-hour room service
• Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
• Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental / Excursions, Airline information, Currency exchange, Credit cards, Porter, newspapers
• Doctor on call – 24 hours
• Dry cleaning/laundry
• Postal services
• Private car park & valet parking
• Express check in/check out
• Complimentary welcome drink
• Welcome offer in room
• Electric club car service
• Business and secretarial support
• Supervised children’s & teens’ entertainment
• Special meals & lunch baskets upon request
• Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) upon request
• Organic produce from Grecotel’s own Agreco Farm
• Luxury Transport hire (Limousine, Helicopter & Yacht)
• Private Butler
• Private Bath Butler
• Private dining options
• Private Villa Beach & pool service
• In Villa Beauty Treatments
• Catering & Private Function Service
• Humidor with cigars & newspaper service
• Full Service Beach (drinks, snacks, towels, sunbeds, umbrellas, gazebos etc.)
• Tea & coffee facilities in room
• Wine Coolers in the Villas
• Cosmetic Coolers in the Villas
• Exclusive Pillow collection in Suites & Villas
Amirandes occupies a stretch of coast that gently curls into two coves of fine golden sand and clear seawater.
Beach amenities include: changing cabins, showers, sunbeds with mattresses, beach towels and umbrellas. Complimentary mineral water & fruit served to your umbrella once a day.
A private section of beach is accessible to guests residing in the resort’s villas, with reserved gazebos and sun beds attended by discrete beach staff.
This luxury Crete hotel makes the most of its beachfront location in Crete with a range of swimming choices!
• 1 Olympic-sized seawater pool
• 1 Children's paddling pool
• 58 private swimming pools are available for suite & villa residents
• 1 heated indoor pool at the Elixir Alchemy Spa
3 tennis courts (Astroturf) nestled among shady trees and views to the sea, are at your disposal for a game of tennis morning, noon, or night!
Tennis coaching at an extra charge.
• Water sports school • Sailing • Pedal boats • Canoes
• Kayak • Trimaran • Jet skis • Water ski with jet ski
A PADI diving centre is situated near the hotel, offering lessons, excursions and equipment hire. Wreck, reef, wall, cave, drift and night dives are available for certified divers.
• Golf Academy • Beach Volleyball: Twice daily
• 5x5 Football • Basketball • Mountain Bike Centre (nearby) • Table Tennis • Boccia • Amirandes Gym equipped with the latest Cardio-fitness equipment • Morning Gymnastics including fat-burning workouts • Aqua Gymnastics • Aerobics • Sunrise Yoga
Heraklion Horse-riding Club offers a range of lessons for all ages as well as excursions into the beautiful Cretan countryside, therapeutic riding sessions for children with special needs and group incentive options.
Water City is Crete’s largest water park, located in Anopolis (10’ driving distance) and featuring hydro tubes, waterslides, crazy and lazy rivers, aqua slalom, toboggans, children’s pool, water polo, water and grass volleyball, mini grass soccer, table tennis, giant chess, interactive playgrounds, inflatable castle playground,pool restaurants, river bar, playground café and shopping. Just 10 min from Amirandes, Aqua Plus is children’s paradise and features lots of pools, slides and rides in a hillside garden setting.
Gouves Train Ride:
This train ride offers a unique tour of the sights, seemingly endless beaches and vibrant streets of the traditional borough of Gouves. The relaxing journey is accompanied by traditional Cretan music.
Is a part of the Thalassocosmos, one of the Mediterranean’s largest complexes devoted to marine science, education and recreation. The CretAquarium provides numerous opportunities for face-to-face contact with the vibrant sea life of the Med - from big hunter sharks to tiny seahorses. A fascinating and educational day out for children and adults alike. Open daily from 1/5 to 15/10 (09:00-21:00 hrs) and from 16/10 - 30/4 (10:00-17:30 hrs).