Portes Lithos Luxury Resort
Greek-Mediterranean oasis of tranquility, next to the sea and a rare protected wetland, Portes Lithos is an ideal retreat for people seeking out relaxation combined with inspired culture and eclectic style.
Portes Lithos combines high-end amenities and nature with a laid-back vibe, while immersing its guests in the local environment. Each room is made exclusively of natural materials as local stone, wood and river reeds.
Superior Double Side Sea View
Cosy and elegant rooms with a partial or a side view of the sea. All rooms feature a queen or twin bed, and all the amenities for a comfortable and pleasant stay.
Superior Double Sea Front
Located alongside the sandy coastline, these elegant and stylish furnished rooms, offer great views of the Thermaikos gulf and Mount Olympus.
Superior Double Sharing Pool
17 rooms on the ground floor, which all feature cozy terrace and direct access to the 300 sq. meters sharing pool.
Spacious two-leveled loft suites, perfect for family vacations. On the lower level there is a living room with a corner sofa, a bathroom with tropical shower and a balcony with chairs and coffee table. An indoor staircase leads to the upper level, which feature a bedroom with a queen bed, a bathroom and a big terrace with loungers, chairs and table. There are two categories of Loft Suites:
Loft Suite Side Sea View
Full of light and warmth, these suites provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Loft Suite Sea Front
Located at the seafront buildings, these suites offer breathtaking views of the mount Olympus, and the magnificent sunsets of the Aegean Sea.
Food and Drink
Enjoy delicious tastes from the food experts at resort’s restaurants
- Buffet-style Main Restaurant Alyki offers a big variety of dishes and delicacies of Mediterranean and international cuisine including various theme nights. Has live cooking section.
- At Pancratium Lobby Bar you can try signature cocktails, refreshing drinks and hot beverages. Regular beverage list (All-Inclusive), and Premium Beverage List.
- Beach Restaurant Skinos offers light meals, snacks, salads and seasonal fruits.
- Dioni Pool Bar is located in the main pool area and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, smoothies, freshly squeezed juices.
Wellness and Spa
Experience high-end wellness treatments from experienced therapists and beauticians, while on your stay at Portes Lithos Resort:
- Face Treatments - cleansing, exfoliation, face massage and special masks, using special products with extracts from the Greek land.
- Relaxing, rejuvenation massages from certified therapists.
- Signature wellness treatments and therapies by Aegeo Spas: Cretan Massage, Minoan Culture, Local Experience and Aegeo Ritual.
Sunny weather and close proximity to Thessaloniki international airport allows one to quickly jump into a wealth of activities that include watersports, yoga, tennis, diving, excursions in nature; a variety of wellness treatments; sailing on a luxurious catamaran; cultural tours to local villages, and much, much more.
Nea Potidea, Halkidiki
(+30) 23733 091-00
Book more than 7 nights at Portes Lithos Luxury Resort and get complimentary arrival/departure airport transfers (total value of 130€).
Join the "Portes Lithos Loyalty Club" and gain an instant extra discount of 5%. This discount is not included in the price you see at Grekomania website. It applies immediately after your registration on a hotel’s booking website. Learn more
Book early and save 15% off your stay.
Save an extra 5% Off on your stay at Portes Lithos Luxury Resort. Applies over any other offers and discounts.
Book your stay at
Portes Lithos Luxury Resort
At the best available price, plus 5% extra discount by Grekomania
Book this hotel early for high-demand summer dates. There may be no rooms available later.