Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa
The ideal destination for couples in love and the ones on their honeymoon. The lagoon-style pools stretch around the entire resort, leaving plenty of room for everyone to find their private spot.
In Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa, accommodation meets comfort and elegance. Enjoy your stay at one of its luxury accommodation types.
Luxury Pool View Rooms - Located on the top of the main building, these rooms offer a magnificent view of the pool and the entire complex featuring floor-to-ceiling windows.
The Premium Pool View Rooms feature a Queen Size bed, a big bathroom and floor-to-ceiling windows revealing a magnificent view of the lagoon-style pool from their private balcony. Available in either a double bed or twin beds, with a comfortable sitting area, these rooms can comfortably accommodate up to 3 people.
Premium Swim Up & Luxury Swim Up Rooms have direct access to the pool, allowing the guests to swim just by taking a step from the wooden deck of the room. A master bedroom with a day bed, a Queen-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and an open plan bathroom consisting of a walk-in shower and double sinks, compose these rooms.
Over Water Bungalows - Decorated with wood and glass, in tropical scenery, guests have direct access down from each sunbathing deck to the pool.
Island Villa with Private Pool and spacious lounge hidden away, is perfect for intimate evenings spent outdoors.
The new signature Grand Overwater Bungalow with Jacuzzi invites you to enjoy its beautiful interiors fitted with items of stylish furnishings. The spacious layout maintains a premium feel, which allows pure relaxation in the comfort of your sanctuary and boasts a jacuzzi on the deck, offering the perfect end to the day. Dive from your bedroom straight into the infinity pool or lounge on the overwater hammock.
Food and Drink
Nourish yourself in a refined culinary experience with flavors from around the world, soft music, and waterfront views.
- Kimata - Creative Buffet. The international cuisine buffet restaurant is located in an idyllic location overlooking the resort pool and a wooden deck, extending over the water. Experience the delicious selection of specialties from “Show Cooking”, as well as an extensive choice of desserts and seasonal fruits.
- Oceania - Art Cuisines. Experience an exquisite selection of Mediterranean dishes in a romantic setting with panoramic views of the Resort. This rooftop restaurant is the ultimate place to enjoy the sunset in Crete while tasting exceptional tastes and eclectic wine from its cellar.
- Vegera - Cretan Stories. Authentic Cretan Cuisine in a peaceful setting surrounded by olive trees next to the Aegean-style chapel of St. Andreas. Organic vegetables, seasonal fruits, wild greens, herbs from Psiloriti mountain, and pure olive oil are some of the ingredients combined to create an exceptional culinary experience. Recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation are now shared to give you the genuine Cretan flavors.
- Umami - Asia Robbata. Dedicated to Asian gastronomy, equipped with a modern Robata grill, Umamihas taken the traditional Japanese dining experience to a higher level. Extravagant Asian cuisine is given a delicate twist and presented alongside a menu of high-quality cocktails.
- La Parrilla – We meat again. A new age Grill Restaurant designed on the wabi-sabi philosophy “the perfection of imperfection”. We wish to bring beautiful slow-cooked, fresh Cretan meat, Trappist beer, great wine, and probably the most outrageous desserts in Crete to life!
- Paraiso Party Garden is a place where the sunset’s colors on the sky, the sea breeze, and the music festivals under the palms creating an explosive palette of emotions. In combination with Mexican Fusion cuisine, this comfort cocktail dining experience shouldn’t be missed as will be an unforgettable one…
- Cabana - Cocktails & Bites is an elegant poolside lounge bar with chill-out music and cool drinks. Beverages and wines are complemented by a selection of light snacks. An ideal place to relax on a lounge chair and sip exotic drinks while sitting under the sun.
- Utopia All-day lounge is a prime destination for a pre-dinner cocktail or an after-dinner cognac. Fine wines and spirits, innovative cocktails, and other thirst-quenching beverages, all of which can be enjoyed as you watch the sunset over the water.
- Umbra Shaded Oasis is an elegant poolside bar with a lounge area and perfect atmosphere to relax and dream on. Carefully selected cocktails, regular and premium spirits are available for you to go along with your meal.
- Makuti Infinity Bar is the ideal spot to put your feet up and perfect the skill of doing nothing, catching your reflection in the infinity pool, sample the Haute cocktails that are the hallmark of this brand new pool bar, and finding your favorite interpretation of classic cocktails.
Wellness and Spa
Anassa Spa, powered by Elemis
Leave all your tiredness behind with special massages and treatments given by professional hands at Anassa Spa powered by Elemis.
A true sanctuary of pampered wellbeing evoking the warmth and hospitality unique to this enchanting land. Utilizing indigenous and authentic techniques at the Stella Island Spa encourages you to immerse yourself in the experience to truly understand and embrace the exquisite environment.
Techniques from around the world are designed to release tension and restoring body and mind to a natural state of harmony.
The pampering treatment menu features complete lines of restorative therapies by Elemis, designed to invigorate the body, enliven the senses, and soothe the mind after a day of enjoying the sun and the sea. Try the ELEMIS Deep Hot Stone Massage or the Romantic Rejuvenation for Couples.
In the same area, guests can enjoy a great variety of services such as Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, indoor heated pool, Massage rooms, and Fitness room, along with the magnificent sea & pool views.
Stella hotels collection is Greece’s Brand Ambassador for @MyEquilibria! Embrace the energy of outdoor training and take your wellness lifestyle to the next level. Do not interrupt your fitness routine during your holidays. A fully equipped, spacious, and lightful gym, awaits you within the premises.
At Stella Island, you can fill your day by just sitting near the pool hanging out with your favorite book. But for those who want to exercise their bodies and do fun activities, there is a whole array of sports in the resort’ Sports Centre, including tennis, beach-volley, football, mini-golf. There are also plenty of group activities such as yoga, TRX, Zumba, aerobics, etc.
Hersonissos offer a big variety of activities, like go-carts, parachute, jet ski, bungee jumping, football, scuba diving, and all kind of water sports such as water skiing, parasailing, banana, ringos or a pedalo, and many others.
Other popular activities in Hersonissos include Horse Riding, Mountain biking, and Trekking. These are also a great way to explore the region.
Analipsis, Hersonissos 700 14, Crete
(+30) 28975 017-01
Book more than 5 nights at Stella Island Luxury Resort and enjoy the extra benefits:
- Free private transfer from Heraklion Airport-port
- Spa Discount up to 15% in selected treatments
- In room Welcome amenity
Join the "Stella Loyalty Circle" and gain an instant extra discount of 5%. This discount is not included in the price you see at Grekomania website. It applies immediately after your registration on a hotel’s booking website. Learn more
Book early and save 10% off your stay.
Save an extra 5% Off on your stay at Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa. Applies over any other offers and discounts.
Book your stay at
Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa
At the best available price, plus 5% extra discount by Grekomania
Book this hotel early for high-demand summer dates. There may be no rooms available later.