Stamatiadis Sani Cape Villas
Address: Coast Sani, Chalkidiki
Phone: (+30)23730 71-229
Welcome to Stamatiadis Sani Cape Villas
Only 85 km from Thessaloniki "STAMATIADIS SANI CAPE VILLAS A΄ CLASS" are located in the first peninsula of Halkidiki, Kassandra, at SANI area, right at the centre of the best-equipped tourist resort of Greece.
The villas are situated 300 - 1000 m from the sea and built in a natural, dense pinewood with landscaped gardens. They are luxurious, two-level maisonettes of 100 and 70 m2 with two or three rooms, one or two WCs, verandas, living-room, fully equipped kitchen, fire place, air conditioning, SAT TV and unique setting!
• Child cot, high chair and safety gate available upon request (free of charge).
• Safe box available free of charge
• Nova Satellite TV (bring your own viewing card) and terrestrial TV
• For each villa one parking place is available, for more please contact us first
• Swimming pools are available from 15th of June until 15th of September.
• Respect your neighbors and use swimming pools quietly from 15:00 to 17:30 and during night-time
• Pets are welcome with notice (friendly and well-trained)
• In Sani Resort Beaches sun beds are charged, but there are other free beaches nearby
• Smoking allowed
• Doctor 24hrs available on extra charge
• Special Rates for car rental
• ATMs (nearby)
• Welcome pack provided upon arrival
Pools & Beaches
The Sani beach boasts some of the bluest, cleanest and warmest waters in all of Greece. This turquoise swimming paradise combined with the golden pristine sands of Sani has been awarded every year with three prestigious Blue Flags from the Foundation for Environmental Education in Europe.
The F.E.E.E.'s (http://www.fee-international.org/) purpose is not only to test the water quality and beach cleanliness, but also to look into how environmentally friendly the area is.
Sea & Sports
Stamatiadis Sani Cape Villas guests can use any of the Sani Beach Holiday Resort sports facilities, and there is a large variety of activities and facilities, for everyone from novice to expert to enjoy:
• Bird watching
• Beach Volleyball
• Water skiing
• Watersports Center