Address: Nikiti, 63088 Sithonia Chalkidiki
Phone: (+30)6992 424-721
Choose the coziest boutique villa of Nikiti, Sithonia, Greece for your holiday, vacation or business trip
Welcome to Villa Atlantis!
Villa Atlantis was designed in a Rustic Mediterranean style and is situated in the picturesque village of Nikiti, 150 m from the main road to Sithonia and just 450 m from the central beach of Nikiti where all the restaurants, taverns, beach bars and night clubs are located. Villa Atlantis has been constructed with enthusiasm and love in order to offer you a comfortable and pleasant stay in Halkidiki. The villa is managed by the ATLANTIS Diving Center, based in Nikiti. Languages spoken at the reception: GR, EN, DE, RU, BG, SI, MK, SR, IT.
The villa offers 5 luxury apartments, tastefully furnished in a minimalistic rustic Mediterranean style, each with two independent bedrooms, a spacious living-room and a fully stocked kitchen. The apartments are suitable for 4 persons, with the option for additional 2 persons (not included in the standard price).
– two luxury apartments on the ground floor, suitable for family couples with a child (an additional cot included)
– two luxury apartments on the 1st floor
– one luxury apartment on the 2nd floor
The villa has a garden with umbrellas, sunbeds and a children's playground, a private parking lot, and an outdoor barbeque pavilion.
All you have to do is reserve your stay with us and sit back and relax…
We will be delighted to make your holiday unforgettable!
- Reception Desk - the reception desk of the ATLANTIS DIVING CENTER;
- Two independent bedrooms with a comfortable mattress and satin bed sheets. One of them offers a double bed (180/200 cm), and the other one offers two single beds (90/200 cm), which - according to your preference - may be separate or assembled into a double bed. Each bedroom has an independent terrace;
- An additional child/baby cot (140 cm in length) and a baby tub in the ground-floor apartments;
- A spacious living-room with a dining area and a fully stocked kitchen (a refrigerator, an oven and hot plates, kitchenware, a toaster, a microwave oven);
- 150 ml of virgin olive oil (domestically produced by Anna’s olive farm), 150 ml of vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper – complimentary by Villa Atlantis!;
- An extensible sofa for 2 persons in the living-room;
- As an option – additional extensible beds (paid separately);
- A large terrace with an awning - for the ground floor apartments;
- A large terrace with an awning, overlooking the sea – for the 1st and 2nd floor apartments;
- A table and chairs on each large terrace;
- Air conditioning;
- A bathroom with a toilet and shower with 24-hour hot-water supply;
- Bath towels;
- Beach towels;
- Bath cosmetics – shampoo, shower gel and soap;
- A hair-dryer, an iron and an ironing board;
- A sowing kit;
- A 32” LCD TV set – satellite TV by Vivacom, including the HBO movie channel;
- Change of towels and bed linen – every 4 days;
- Daily cleaning of the apartments;
- All diving courses and activities, diving from the shore and diving from a boat, are subject to additional payment and organized upon request;
- The transfer from and to the Macedonia Airport, Thessaloniki – subject to additional payment and organized upon request;
- A mineral water dispenser – complimentary by Villa Atlantis!
- Nescafe 3 in 1 – complimentary by Villa Atlantis!
- Wi-Fi Internet– complimentary by Villa Atlantis!
Nikiti is the center of the Sithonia municipality and is experiencing progressive development, especially in the area of tourism. Nikiti offers some of the most beautiful beaches in Greece, with crystal-clear water and easy access. The Nikiti coastline features fabulous wide beaches, full of people from all over the world, coffee-bars, restaurants and camping sites. The area offers many pine forests. The night life of the settlement is abundant - especially along the coast - clubs, bars, coffee-shops. The residents support the development of tourism to continue, but in a manner that does not destroy the natural environment. Nikiti is the largest producer of honey in Greece. The "Sithon" honey is the most common type in all of Greece, as well as Eastern Europe! It is a must-try.
Make sure you visit the old part of Nikiti – north of the main settlement - in order to see the fabulous stone houses. Stroll along the traditional cobblestone streets and visit the 17th century church "St. Nikitas”, giving the name of the settlement. For sunbathing you can visit the wonderful white-sand beaches: Nikiti beach, Castri beach, Agios Ioannis beach, Koviou beach, Calogria beach, Spathies beach and many more...
The Atlantis Diving Center will take great care of everyone wishing to experience the vast underwater world of the Aegean Sea.