Grecotel Olympia Riviera Thalasso
Address: Kyllini, Peloponnese
Phone: (+30)26230 644-00
The ultimate spa resort!
A place of memories and moments-weddings, honeymoons, family holidays, and anniversaries-a stylish venue for family bonding steeped in wonder.
• Freshwater and Seawater exotic pools
• Sunset Main Restaurant with children’s buffets
• Sea Dunes a la carte Fish Restaurant
• Terrace Lobby Bar
• Lounges & Terraces
• Elixir Thalassotherapy Center
• Pool / Beach Bar
• Room Service (07:00 – 01:00)
• Free WiFi (rooms & public areas)
• Internet corner (free of charge)
• Private Parking
• NEW Shopping Mall with fashion boutiques & souvenir shop
• Mini market
• Agreco Farm Products on sale here
• Hairdresser at the Elixir Thalassotherapy Center
• Sports and Water sports facilities
• Grecoland Club for the children
SPECIAL NOTES: Disabled friendly Hotel. All departments are accessible to guests in wheelchairs.
The hotel does not have any disabled friendly rooms.
Animals are not permitted in the hotel. Smoking is not permitted in indoor areas.
At Olympia Riviera Thalasso, the management and staff are on hand to make every moment of your stay memorable!
• Multi-lingual staff
• Guest Relations Office & Privilege Club services
• Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental, Excursions, Airline information, Bank-Exchange, Credit cards, Porter
• Medical Services: 24 hrs - Doctor on call (extra charge) Pharmacy 7km, Hospital 35km, Medical centre 15km.
• Special meals upon request
• Dry cleaning/laundry (extra charge)
• Postal services
• Transfer from and to airport (upon request)
• Turn down service
• Electric club car service (suites accommodation)
• Newspaper/magazine service (extra charge)
• Business and Secretarial services (extra charge)
• Catering and Private function service (extra charge)
• Baby-sitting service (extra charge).
Olympia Riviera Thalasso lies on one of the longest sandy beaches in the Mediterranean. 10 kilometres of golden sand lapped by the crystal-clear waters of the Ionian Sea remaining at your disposal.
The sapphire sea shelves gradually, which is ideal for children and is situated on 10-kilometres sandy beach, with changing cabins and showers, sun beds, beach towels and umbrellas.
This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme: water quality, environmental management, safety, services and facilities, environmental education and information.
Free Beach facilities include: Beach towels, Showers & changing cabins, Umbrellas & sun beds (freshwater pool).
This luxury hotel in Peloponnese makes the most of its beachfront location with a range of swimming choices!
• 1 freshwater pool (300 m²)
• 2 seawater exotic pools (130 m²)
• 1 freshwater children’s pool (50 m²)
• 1 freshwater indoor pool at the Elixir Thalasso Spa (133 m²), heated (April, October)
• Children's paddling pools with waterslides, lazy river and waterfalls (at Olympia Oasis hotel).
Sports campus offers a range of activities, from tennis academy and mini soccer to basketball and archery. Sport lovers find a myriad of challenges, including mountain biking, horse riding and excellent watersports.
Olympia Equestrian Stables
Guests at the Grecotel Olympia Riviera Resort enjoy horse-riding in shaded woodlands. Beginners or experienced riders, young or old, can ride along winding bridle paths through virgin forest surrounding.
• Sailing, Windsurfing, Waterskiing, Pedal boats, Canoes
• Banana & Rings, Wakeboard, Kite-surfing, Top Cats
• Watersport training & courses
Mountain biking or participation in a full-day mountain bike excursion is an excellent way to see the area’s natural beauties, whilst keeping fit (bike paths are also available within the Resort and the wooded hills near the hotel). (extra charge)
• Archery • Boccia • Soccer • Basketball • Volleyball
• Beach volleyball • Table Tennis • Outdoor gymnastic area (extra charge)
Olympia Riviera’s Thalasso Centre features a gym with cardio fitness exercise equipment.