Bomo Palmariva Beach
Address: Eretria, Evia
Phone: (+30)22290 624-11
The Palmariva hotel is situated on the island of Evia, one hour’s drive from Athens and the international airport of the city. Evia is the second largest island of Greece in the Aegean Sea. The island is accessible via sea, by regular ferry service and via land through the bridge of Calcide that connects the island with the continental Greece.
The hotel is a Four Star structure. It extends over a territory of forty thousand square meters consisting of the main building of 142 rooms and 138 bungalows subdivided into four rows. It is built on an immense lawn area that allows direct access to the beach, the swimming pools, the gyms, the garden and the beach bar.
More in particular:
- The main building consists of:
- 142 rooms distributed on 5 floors with sea or mountain view
- 8 suites
- Restaurant inside the structure
- Piano bar
- Mini market
- Swimming pool
- Space for the afternoon and evening entertainment on the terrace in front of the main bar
- Wide reception area
- Game areas
- Space for the children (the mini-club)
- The 138 bungalows are distributed in four rows of one, two or three floors
The hotel also has:
- Pool bar
- Taverna-restaurant on the beach
- Beach bar
- Fitness room
- Organized beach services free for resident clients (services such as beach umbrellas and deck chairs) and chargeable services in case of surf boards, sea bikes, speedboats, banana boat etc.
- Sport and outdoor activities
- 2 tennis courts
- Volleyball and basketball fields
- Bocce ball court
- Play ground for children
- Possibility of receptions either outdoors or indoors
- Children attendance from specialized staff
- Outdoor amphitheatre for 180 pax for various shows
- Several games organized by foreign entertainers
The hotel has it own water pump that can supply almost the total needs of the hotel.
Moreover it has electrical generators which are turned on in case of interruption of electrical supply.