Grecotel Meli Palace
Meli, Greek for honey, takes its name from the famous golden bee, which was found at the nearby ancient Palace of Malia, second only to the great Palace of Knossos. Follow the footsteps of ancient kings along the beach where agricultural products and food supplies, including honey, from the Palace were sent to major cities. Built like a Minoan palace, Meli Palace all-inclusive resort in Crete revels in a beautiful seaside setting overlooking a tiny island. Escape to this exotic beachfront paradise, surrounded by palm trees, wild figs, hibiscus, cacti and olive trees. Set 2 kms from Sissi village, the style is refined, the pace casual.
Explore the meandering ancient paths, lose yourself in the cool Mediterranean breezes and azure Cretan sea and enjoy the exceptional cuisine.
Cretan hospitality is world renowned, and you will be struck by the genuine warm welcome from the staff. Discrete service, simple yet refined accommodation, excellent range of all inclusive dining, a fine private beach and spectacular scenery combine to create memorable family all-inclusive vacations in Crete Greece.
- Beautiful semi-private sandy-pebbled beach
- Airy triple & four-bedded guestrooms
- Pool with freshwater, sun beds, sun terraces & freshwater children’s pool
- Kids Club & Teenagers’ Club
- Baby Sitting (on request, set rates)
- Day & Evening family entertainment
- Sun-filled Lounges & Terraces
- Lounge Bar
- Main Restaurant - Snack Bar (self-service, in the evening a la carte Restaurant)
- Pool Bar
- Range of Sport & Water Sport facilities
- 1 Tennis Court, beach volley, table tennis, darts, boccia, canoes & pedaloes, beach and pool games
- Mini Market
- 24 hours Reception service
- Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental / Excursions, Porter
- Money: All major credit cards are accepted, nearest bank/cash dispenser 2kms
- Medical Services: 24hrs Medical center 4kms, Doctor on call (extra charge), Chemist 2kms, Hospital 18kms
- Children's services include: Babysitting (extra charge), cots, high-chairs, children’s meals (see GrecoBaby)
- Dry cleaning-laundry
- WI-FI Internet connection in the lobby area free of charge
Meli Palace All-inclusive Holidays in Crete
A range of choices and luxurious surroundings, whether one’s idea of the perfect holiday means spending the day by the beach, sipping ouzo by the pool, dancing ‘til dawn, or splitting time between the tennis court and the pedaloes - or doing all these things!
Sumptuous breakfast buffets laden with home-baked goods and a dizzying array of dishes, lavish lunches and dinners featuring live cooking demonstrations, midnight snacks, cocktails and refreshments are all included in the package. Parents can relax knowing the children are entertained at supervised activities program at the Kids Club.
(+30) 28410 715-02
Book your stay directly from the official website of Grecotel Meli Palace and save:
Book in advance and save up to 20% off your stay.
Best hotels in Crete
This new luxury five-star resort caters to the most demanding and discerning clientele, offering its unique architectural features, design, premium spa facilities, wide range of VIP services, and the unparalleled beauty of its seaside setting. Learn more
up to 30% hotel offer, plus 5% extra discount by Grekomania
Cayo Exclusive Resort is great for couples seeking a getaway, or for families looking for an exclusive, fun-filled vacation spot. The site gives absolute privacy to its guests in its rooms which are really like small homes, with private pools. Learn more
up to 35% off, plus 5% extra discount by Grekomania
Best hotels in Greece
It’s sort of like time travel if you can export 5-star luxury into the past as well. You get the classic, Venetian-inspired Zakynthian architecture along with all the modern amenities you could wish for. Learn more
10% Off with Early Booking, plus 5% Extra discount by Grekomania