“on top of the world looking down on creation...”
Architecture & Style
Oia Mansion is a landmark, a point of reference for the Santorini island.
Recently renovated to state of the art, Oia Mansion retains its authentic Sea-Captain house glorious ambiance: ornamented facade, spacious living room, the vaulted ceilings, epoch chandeliers, hand-finished oak floors with the irregular size strips, rare antique furniture, Venetian mirrors etc.
Oia Mansion comprises five levels: ground floor, first floor, terrace, Jacuzzi level and basement.
Sincere Greek hospitality
- 24/7 personal concierge service
- Daily change of bed linen and towels
- Breakfast and cleaning hours set at your convenience
- Laundry & ironing service
- Arrangement of shuttle service to and from the airport or port
- Limousine and chauffeur service
- Arranging candle lit dinners with a variety of menus to choose from
- Live music
- Wine tasting, cooking lessons and interactive dinners
- Organizing special events – weddings, birthdays, business conferences, fashion and advertising photo shoots, documentaries, and films
- Arranging sailing, daily private and sunset cruises
- Rib and motor yacht charters for a trip to the nearby islands
- Helicopter tours, scuba diving, water sports
- Horseback riding, trekking
- Wireless internet everywhere
- Sonos music system
- Automatic climate control (optimum for winter stays)
- 42” flat screen 3D TV, cable TV
Oia Mansion’s Terrace - A frameless window to the eternal beauty
At the highest spot of Oia village, the terrace exposes the unobstructed views of the Caldera, the surrounding islands, the abundance of colors and shades, the reflection of the sunset on the water, the singular beauty of the Cycladic architecture with the small white houses built amphitheatrically clinging on the edge of the cliff…
Address: Karavokiridon Str, Oia 847 02, Santorini
Phone: (+30) 6980 377-433
Minimum prices for direct booking from the website of Oia Mansion.
All the prices include 10% extra discount by Grekomania